Welcome! It was very nice to meet you last night. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Here are the slides from our first discussion. Just a reminder that we do have another section open. It meets at the same time (in Room 270), has a great instructor, is a small class, and will not use group work in quite the same way I will be using it. I will not be offended if any of you decide to move to that section.
Comms 239This is the course site for Communications 239, Principles of Journalism, required of all students before applying to the journalism program at Brigham Young University.
- Always fun to see the books at an academic conference. #UTPselfie @utpress @utpjournals https://t.co/jy2r3TfH7p 3 hours ago
- Because it’s all about him. Always. twitter.com/CillizzaCNN/st… 6 hours ago
- Qué cara twitter.com/ABCWorldNews/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @markknoller: "You can't just fix the poles," says Pres of restoring electricity in P.R. "It will be a period of time" before power is f… 6 hours ago
- If only @realDonaldTrump knew how to be comforter in chief. sltrib.com/opinion/bagley… by @Patbagley via @sltrib https://t.co/wG8FmLxLDD 6 hours ago
- RT @jaketapper: "Low" would be sexually harassing staffers and then getting fired for it -- humiliated in front of the world. Now THAT woul… 8 hours ago
- Exciting bridge projects in my hometown. Kudos to #Saskatoon for building a cycling lane into downtown bridge. #YXE m.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FXjj… 8 hours ago
- RT @politico: One of Trump's nominees for a federal judgeship asserted transgender children were evidence of “Satan’s plan” https://t.co/TY… 20 hours ago