Welcome! It was very nice to meet you last night. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. Here are the slides from our first discussion. Just a reminder that we do have another section open. It meets at the same time (in Room 270), has a great instructor, is a small class, and will not use group work in quite the same way I will be using it. I will not be offended if any of you decide to move to that section.
Comms 239This is the course site for Communications 239, Principles of Journalism, required of all students before applying to the journalism program at Brigham Young University.
- The planet just had its hottest 4 years in recorded history. Trump is dismantling efforts to fight climate change.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Salt Lake City not among the finalists for new Amazon facility amazon.com/b?node=1704462… https://t.co/JJ1yETHzig 21 hours ago
- Happy to participate tonight in the #MLK Walk of Life at @BYU https://t.co/C9hc8P5QXh 1 day ago
- Inside the tense, profane White House meeting on immigration washingtonpost.com/politics/insid… https://t.co/EdhCGS9Hkz 3 days ago
- Facebook is done with quality journalism. Deal with it. mondaynote.com/facebook-is-do… https://t.co/a9ybwtguen 3 days ago
- How The Post‘s Sound Designer Re-created 1971 Newsroom Hustle & Bustle thecredits.org/2018/01/oscar-… https://t.co/B5dftOWKYg 3 days ago
- Artist creates "Letter from a Birmingham Jail" memes to stop people from whitewashing MLK mic.com/articles/16559… https://t.co/2ou0gDopNY 3 days ago
- Where Has This Treat Been All Your Life? Canada nytimes.com/2018/01/12/din… https://t.co/vufR195fA2 3 days ago